Transforming Culture – MiL Foundation Forum Leadership Conference 2019
Work from where you are and not from where you’d want to be
Join us at this year’s MiL Foundation Leadership Conference where we welcome our special guest Professor Dave Snowden, Founder and Chief Scientific Officer of Cognitive Edge, who will share some of his experience, tools and ideas on how to lead and organize work effectively, make decisions and work with transformations.
In a time of increased anxiety, hesitation and even paralysis in many organizations and leadership roles, we invite you to come to Malmö and give yourself and your team the time and space to mobilize your courage, challenge what you know and explore new ideas in an exciting learning community of other managers, consultants and researchers.
During two intense days we will explore how to think about transforming organizational cultures starting by exploring what kind of system you are and what kind of stories you tell:
- Using the Cynefin® model – what is possible to see and do?
- How to look at cultural transformation through concepts such as complex adaptive systems, flexible negotiable boundaries and enabling constraints?
- How to embrace the idea of nudging and small stepping-stones in big transformations?
- How to detect and make sense of weak signals?
- How to use catalytic probes and attractors when designing new organizational interactions?
- What old practices, false gods and fads do we need to let go of to have higher success with our own cultural transformation?