- Find out how to use complexity thinking to improve your decision-making
- Learn how to use the Cynefin™ Framework for innovation, resilience and agility
- Get hands-on experience with Cognitive Edge methods and learn from fellow students
About the Cynefin® Foundations course
In today’s increasingly volatile and uncertain world, practices and approaches that worked reliably during more stable times are now failing us. We need more effective ways of making sense of situations and managing in new and rapidly shifting contexts, and that is exactly what this course provides.
1. A new perspective
Discover how complexity thinking can increase your situational awareness and provide you with a new perspective that allows you to act more quickly and effectively in complex systems.
2. Make the Cynefin™ framework work for you
During the course, you will find out how to introduce and use the Cynefin™ framework in your own work to tailor your decision-making approach to the nature of the problem and create insights for other stakeholders.
3. Methods and exercises you can apply the next day
Find out how to use Cognitive Edge’s methods and approaches to enhance change programmes, flesh out new ideas and discover new insights. We’ll be learning by doing, with plenty of time afterwards to ask questions.