As we accelerate into 2018 we are excited to offer a full slate of our 2-day Cynefin & Complexity Foundations training. This year we will be introducing liminal Cynefin and integrating this significant evolution of the framework into our practitioner course.
Here is a listing of our current foundations courses together with booked instructors scheduled for each location:
- Portland, Oregon – 10-11 Jul (M. Cheveldave & D. Walsh)
- Sydney, Australia – 28 Feb & 1 Mar (Z. Goh & K. Ballestrin)
- Stockholm, Sweden – 14 & 15 May (M. Cheveldave & C. Svendsen)
- Auckland, New Zealand – 4 & 5 Apr (M. Cheveldave & S. McCrone)
- London, United Kingdom – 24 & 25 Apr (M. Cheveldave)
- Melbourne, Australia – 9 & 10 May (Z. Goh & K. Ballestrin)
- Atlanta, Georgia – May 31 & 1 Jun (M. Cheveldave)
- São Paulo, Brazil – 5 – 7 Jun (M. Cheveldave & M.Cardoso & I. MacDonald)
- Amsterdam, Netherlands – 12 & 13 Jun (TBA)
Click on the links above to find out more and take advantage of our Early Bird tickets while they are available. If you’d like to see a brochure for this session, click here.
Although Dave Snowden will not be teaching public master classes in 2018, he will be hosting four Cynefin Retreats in different locations around the world. Cynefin Retreats offer an opportunity to immerse oneself in discourse with others in the field while having their minds stretched by three thought-leaders (“retreat faculty”; to be announced) including Dave. For those looking for an accelerated study in Cynefin and applied complexity we recommend considering pairing a foundations class together with a retreat.
Retreats are 4-day residential sessions designed to push the field of complexity, deepen connections between theory and practice, and synthesize the latest thinking and research through conversation, debate, and exercises together with three thought-leaders. Each retreat is being designed to create a unique experience of embodied contemplation at a unique venue and location inspired by nature. Each retreat will have a theme as a focus to be paired with a location. The themes, location, and dates are:
- Diversity & Inclusion – Franschhoek, WC, South Africa, 13-17 May
- Design & Emergence – Whistler, BC, Canada, 24-28 June
- Resilience – Tasmania, Australia, 5-9 August
- Economics & Value – Snowdonia, Wales, 9-13 September
For an overview of the Cynefin Retreats please download a brochure. Click on the links above to access the registration pages and ticket details. Be sure to take advantage of Early Bird tickets! If you are interested in attending more than one session, would like to bundle a retreat with a foundations class, or would like to make a group booking, drop us an email for special arrangements.