The Future, Backwards
The Future, Backwards method was created to aid in widening the range of perspectives a group of people can take on understanding their past and the possibilities of their future. The entrained perspectives of people within an organisation give them a limited view of the present, and such entrained patterns of past perception can determine its future.
Want to see the full method? Sign up for a Premium Membership.
- Premium Membership$249 / year
- NEW: Bi-monthly access to Dave Snowden's webinars, an exclusive platform for introducing his latest thinking
- NEW: Bi-monthly access to online forum events hosted and moderated by one of CE's senior consultants
- Discount of 15% off payment for all public courses and seminars (not cumulative)
- Early access to select SenseMaker® or Network offerings
- Full access to online resources
- Rights to use Cognitive Edge techniques and tools commercially according to User Agreement
- Sign Up